Many Inventors trying to get their product inventions ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of this reasons you really can you patent an idea have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where inventors help may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they begin a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.