Many Inventors trying to give their product inventions ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, www.slavutichcity.net but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can i patent an idea expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part different yourself as marketable maybe can.